Međunarodna studentska konferencija
U periodu od 20. do 22. marta 2019. godine, na Pravnom fakultetu Univerziteta Maltepe, Istanbul, Turska, održaće se Sedma međunarodna studentska konferencija (7th Maltepe University International Student Congress MUISC), na koju se mogu prijaviti studenti pravnih fakulteta iz Evrope i svijeta. Radi se o studentskoj konferenciji koja se od 2013. godine održava na ovom univerzitetu. Tema ovogodišnje konferencije je „Vještačka inteligencija u pravnom okviru“ (Artificial Intelligence in the Legal Context).
Detaljne informacije možete dobiti na:
MUISC(L) 2019 Main Theme:
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN THE LEGAL CONTEXT
* Criminal liability of Artificial Intelligence
* Legal status of Artificial Intelligence (right, responsibilities etc.)
* Artificial Intelligence that are beneficial for law (E.q. UYAP)
* The Security and Privacy issues regarding Artificial Intelligence in social media networks (right to be forgotten)
* Artificial Intelligence and War Crimes
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 January 2019
Notice of Acceptance: 15 February 2019
MUISC(E) 2019: 20-21-22 March 2019
There is no registration fee for the Congress. It is sponsored by Maltepe University, hence, expenses specified below are covered by Maltepe University free of any charge.
COVERED by MALTEPE UNIVERSITY
* Accommodation during the Congress at 5-star "Marma Hotel Istanbul"
* Transfers from airports to the hotel and from hotels to the airports
* Breakfasts, lunches and dinners Gala Dinner
* Access to all sessions
* Coffee breaks
* Conference materials
* İstanbul sightseeing
NOT COVERDED by MALTEPE UNIV.
* Flight Tickets
* Personal Expenses
* Overestimated accommodation
* Transfer demands from the campus to the city center
* Extra drinks and meals
* Guests’ participation and expenses
* Visa expenses –if required-
The text of the abstracts should be submitted in English ONLY, in a separate Word document in the following format: max. 250 words, 1.5 line spaced Arial (Plain) 11-point font (except for title which should be 14-point font), A4 size page formatting, with the page margins of 2.5 cm from the left, top and bottom and 2 cm from the right.
Your abstract should include:
1- an introductory statement that outlines the background and significance of the study
2- a brief description of the basic theory/perspective and methodology
3- a clear indication of the major analysis and interpretation
4- a concluding statement
* Abstract should include title of paper, full name(s) of author(s), institutional affiliation, 250-word abstract which best describes the subject of your submission and e-mail address(es).
* Papers should not have been presented, published or accepted to be published elsewhere.
* Papers should be written in English and sent in MS Word-(doc/docx) format. PDF format cannot be accepted.
* Paper should not be more than 10 pages, including tables, charts, appendixes and references.
* Papers should be typed 1.5-spaced on one side of a standard A4 paper with Times New Roman pt 12, left margin 2,5 cm, bottom-top margin 3 cm and right margin 2,5cm.
* Presentations should not exceed 15 minutes